Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Interior shots

Last two posts had been quite long and boring to some people so my next post will be more pictures of my Porsche Boxster S.

Here are some of the interior pictures taken recently. I hope you guys can see the color of the Ocean Blue interior more clearly this time. Readers can also see some of optional equipment that I had optioned when I custom ordered the car.

Ocean Blue Interior with Porsche Optional Full Leather Interior


Porsche EXCLUSIVE - Speed Yellow Belt


Porsche EXCLUSIVE - Stainless Still, Illuminated "Boxster S" door Sills



Porsche EXCLUSIVE - Floor Mat with matching Yellow Leather surround and "Porsche" label


Interior Night Shot


Porsche Optional Equipment - Sport Chrono Gauge


All EXLUSIVE and Optional equipments are Porsche original equipments that also comes with Porsche Factory warranty.

1 comment:

  1. hi, do i have a change to sit inside? haha.. my ass haven't sit any porsche before haha..

    ReplyDelete