Saturday, June 23, 2012

Porsche Optional Equipment - Universal Audio Sound


This here is called Universal Audio Interface or in simple Layman's term, auxiliary input.  As you can see from the picture, it has a AUX input with no USB connection. This little thing cost me BND$260 to optioned, and cable is not included!!!  And the worst part is I never use it.  LOL.


Most cars are fitted with USB connection for MP3 compability as standard! Hey even my previous Peugeot 5008 comes with AUX and USB connection!  The reason why my car doesn't have one is because I didn't option for the high-end Porsche car player called PCM. If you must ask, the price for PCM cost BND$6000++ and.....wait for it........USB connection is an extra cost for $760! Hehehe.......Now you know why car journalists always remind readers that Porsche is the most profitable car manufacturer in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment