Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Friend Rides

The rides you are looking at here belong to a good friend of mine. Yeap, all three rides belong to him. You can say he is the pride of Brunei as his acting skill put Brunei in the world map. I was invited to his private function at his home recently during Chinese New Years Eve. So I brought along my camera and snapped a few quick shots of his recently acquired machines. I do not want to give out his name as most readers will know who he is....

Lamborghini Gallardo, he took me out for a spin a few months ago when he returned to Brunei for some breaktime. I was totally breathless on the speed and torque of this machine.


Ferrari F430, I was told I will be driven in it soon...lol


Oh! Did I mention he also had a Nissan R35 in his collections ? The R35 look so out of place parking right next to the two Italian supercars. It is the largest though almong those three.


1 comment:

  1. i think i know is who.. you are so lucky man.. about the Lamborghini Gallardo, is it hard to drive? is it like the ferrari, you need to switch on this, release the buttom somehting like that..

    ReplyDelete