Thursday, November 18, 2010

Re-Fresh ER34 : Foreword



Foreword,

In April 2011, my ER34 will be officially having its 10 year ownership with me. During this 10 years, my ER34 had 3 set of different Bodykits, 1 Major engine overhaul, 2 HKS turbocharger swapped, 2 Intercooler upgrade, 1 Interior overhaul, 2 set of Advan Rims, 6 different CD player upgrade(LOL) and other too many to list.

To celebrate this moment, I am planning for a RE-FRESH on ER34, hence the new title.
The last time I was playing with it was 2008 when it was having a major engine overhaul and turbo swap. So for this Re-Fresh I have no plan to touch the engine.

I will be concentrating on a the lists below:-

1. Body re-spray
2. Fresh new interior
3. Spoiler
4. In-Car Entertainment

Current Interior


This Interior was done in 2006 if I can recall. Now it is begging for a fresh new interior!


The door panel will be getting the Re-Fresh....


.... so as the rear panel!


more Re-Fresh coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment