Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Re-Fresh ER34 : I.C.E Installation at Autosmart



Autosmart showroom, I think is the biggest accessories store in Brunei. Located in Serusop same way as the Mosque opposite to Serusop HuaHo Department store

They catered for automotive accessories, bodykits and I.C.E. Recently, they upgraded their garage with two new paint booth for painting of bodykits(pic below)

I brought my car there last week to have my new I.C.E installed. Here are the progress pictures

Here is Ah Ping wrapping more 3M Carbon for my ER34!


Check out the final completed air-con vent and console!


Don't you just love his smooth job


This is Ah Yang taking out my 10years old sub-woofer! Yes, this Pioneer sub-woofer had been with ER34 after one month I got my car. And guess what, the woofer still booming like new! Sadly due to the weight of the woofer and the box(at least 10kg) it need to be removed for a lighter ride


The new Re-Fresh ER34 boot, simple and neat!


Here is the new 10" Compact sub-woofer that I purchased from Autosmart


Sadly, it can't fit under the seat so I had it installed just behind the driver's seat


The engine compartment is seriously in need of a good clean-up


Little Porsche checking out on big bro



2 comments:

  1. What happened to the spare tire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teng - After the first year of owning the car, I had the spare tire ditched inside my store room to save weight on the car..haha

    ReplyDelete