Saturday, June 25, 2011

Peugeot 5008

Good morning!
I am sure my readers already knew I bought a Peugeot 5008 as my family rides. It's being like 2 months since I took ownership of the car and is time to talk a bit about it.

This car was officially imports by T.C.Y Motors(Local dealer for Peugeot, Audi, Victory Bike, Ssangyong and Chery). There are currently only two Peugeot 5008 in Brunei. A black one and a Vapor grey which I am driving.

The price for this car was set at $62k++, it was on offer at $58k++ but we got a good deal lower then that price. The salesman who handled my car was Syful. Highly recommended if you are looking for a Peugeot.

These pictures here were taken at old T.C.Y Motors showroom before we took ownership of the car.

Our Peugeot 5008 parked next to Peugeot 108(a re-badged Toyota Aygo)





Me and my wife were here to inspect the car



The "test-drive" car. Syful drove the black one from the new Showroom for me to test drive. I have this habit of not testing car that I am planning to get. Why? Well, I would like to have that "first feel" of the new car by using my own new car. Secondly, since I already confirmed the car I don't see the point of testing it. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment