Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Porsche Merchandise - Porsche 911 Speedster Cap


Hi!  Firstly, my apologise for not updating regularly.  Nowadays am really busy due to my usual schedule with business and family.  Nothing much going on with Project:M and as for ER34, still the same old.  Anyway, today I drop-by QAF Eurokars to check on my Porsche Boxster S as it is in the workshop for some minor services.  

Heard of Porsche 911 Speedster before?  Then just check out the pictures below. This is one of my favorite 911 in the range.  Very rare and a what a beaut to look at!
 
"Porsche is to launch a small series of the new Porsche 911 Speedster. Paying homage to the first Porsche model to bear the name Speedster - the 356 Speedster from 1954 - the new model will be limited to just 356 vehicles. The two seater differs significantly from the other members of the 911 family. In best tradition, the 60 millimetre shorter windscreen, the flat contour of the sporty-looking manual convertible top and the characteristic double bubble on the convertible top compartment lid define the striking profile of the new 911 Speedster. Thereby making this rear-wheel drive vehicle's body, which is 44 millimetres wider at the rear, stand out even more impressively. The new Porsche 911 Speedster combines the classic features of this type of Porsche sports car with the further improved performance of the current 911 generation."

Back to me at QAF EUROKARS.  While I was browsing through the Porsche Merchandise shelf, I came across this cool Porsche 911 Speedster cap from Porsche Design range!   How could I resist?  So I bought the darn cap.  Hehe

No no, I am not getting a Panamera....

The Speedster Cap is color and design of the cap is similar to the interior of 911 Speedster 

The cap cost me BND$38.00 after discount from BND$45.00

I also picked up the latest Tequipment brochure for Boxster!

1 comment: