Thursday, June 14, 2012

Accident in a Peugeot 5008....Pt.3

Here you are guys,  better quality pictures of my poor Peugeot 5008.  You can click on the photo as it is in HD.  I will just let the pictures do the talking.  If you guys want to ask anything please feel free to do so.   At the moment, I am still awaiting the TAIB insurance company to decide whether to repair or declare it write-off.  I really have no idea how they can repair the car as the engine compartment is badly hit by the black Mazda Astina.  The whole front frame of the car was totaled!  The mechanic can't even open the bonnet because the latch was jammed somewhere inside the car.   I can no longer see the turbo as it also had been squashed!  The driver's side wheel was hit so hard that it got pushed further to the end of the wheel arch.


Everything underneath the bonnet had been pushed into the firewall of the car

As you can see the interior is a mess, I am sure the gearbox is also screwed

The windscreen was damaged by the deployment of the airbags
  

I should be getting the decision from TAIB very soon regards on whether to repair or write-off this car.  I will update more soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment