Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another visit to Porsche Showroom


I am having some trouble starting my Boxster S lately.  I am not sure what it is but there is one moment I have to sit inside for like 5 minutes trying to start the car.  It happened like once every fortnight.  I went to Porsche showroom to get some answer.  So as it turns out my Boxster is low on voltage. So time for a new car battery!  

Here are some pictures I took from the showroom!  Two brand new Porsche 911 Carrera (991).  Price if you must ask is BND$325,000.  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Introduced to the world in 1900 by Dr Ferdinand Porsche, the Porsche became a vehicle that reached astonishing levels of popularity. It is now the Automobile designed to impress from the streets to the racetrack. The team of Lohner-Porsche designed an electric carriage which made it's debut at the World's Fair in Paris.

    ReplyDelete