Sunday, December 23, 2012

Re-Fresh ER34 - Exterior Body Detailing


Good evening Readers!  I just checked my last post on Re-Fresh ER34 was dated way back on 4th Jan 2012.  LOL!

During the last few days I took most of my evening time detailing the exterior of my ER34.  If reader may recall, the car was supposed to be repainted sometime this year.  Well, it never happen. Why?  Lets just say the body is still in prestine condition and I think having the car repaint now is kinda early.  I will wait maybe 2015, then maybe have the whole car repainted including the engine bay.  

So what I did during was had the whole car compounded and polished all by myself!  Talk about the love for my car. I am planning to get a polishing machine to finalise the waxing for that extra shine and protection.  Will probably have all these done before the arrival of 2013.


MINI Countryman S treated to a cool car wash by me! Now is nice and clean!

Notice anything missing on this picture?

Yeap, the spoiler is missing!  Where did it go?  More details coming soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment