Thursday, May 9, 2013

Re-Fresh ER34 - NPC 10" Organic Clutch


While the ER34 is awaiting new paint, I have another item hand-carried back from Brisbane, Australia!  This is a clutch kit from NPC Performance.  They have a website which you can access for your car clutch needs.  They only specialize in clutches and they have years of experience on all sort of JDM especially Nissan Skyline.  

I came across their website from Nissan Skyline Australia forum.  Their name came highly recommended by many fellow Skyline owners.  Once I got their details I quickly sent them an email of my current ER34 step-up.  Few days later, one of their representative, Doug, replied and recommended 10" organic kit which can hold up to 300kw(roughly 400hp).  The best part with this kit is it will drive like factory and at the same time also suited for hard street use!

The 10" organic kit cost me AUD$643.50, roughly around $850 range.  I could go with OGURA or EXEDY but apparently no one in Brunei can recommend me a proper answer for my suited need.  From my past experience, an in correct set-up of clutch will harm driveability or worst damaging the gearbox!  Luckily with fellow friends from forum who owned similar car like mine, I was able to get what I need for my ER34 Clutch.  

Now I just have to wait for my ER34 to be ready.  Then it will go straight to workshop for clutch replacement and general services.




No comments:

Post a Comment