Monday, July 15, 2013

My Love For HEMI V8....


Hi readers,  just want to confess my new found love of American V8 engines.  Particularly V8s that has HEMI stamped on the engine cover.   Avid reader will remember my love for DODGE products,  sadly my Dodge Journey doesn't come with a V8, instead I got half of the number of cyclinders.  LOL


I am still a JDM gashead but recently with the new arrival of Chrysler and Chevrolet imported by G.H.K got my adrenaline pumping.  During my recent visit, I was told they are importing full range of Chrysler products into Brunei.  By "full" range I am referring to Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and SRT.  SRT which stands for Street & Racing Technology,  all high performance cars coming out of Chrysler group will go to this umbrella, such as SRT Viper, SRT Challenger, SRT Jeep and so on.


I am still not sure which SRT models they will be importing but it is a good start for the American muscle car fans in Brunei(such as me!).  I was told Dodge Challenger will be coming soon too.


On another note, G.H.K already announced in the showroom that the 2014 Chevy Camaro will be coming to Brunei!!!  We just have to see which engine spec they will be importing!  Is it a V6 or V8?  Time will tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment