Friday, September 27, 2013

The 2014 SRT Jeep Grand Cherokee of Brunei


Hi folks, just want to share the other 3 units of the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT that arrived for this year Brunei quota.  Yeap, Jeep SRT is rare.  I watched a video recently where the CEO of SRT mentioned only 4500 Jeep SRT will be produced yearly.  Of 3000 units will be allocated to US Market, the remaining 1500units will be scattered around the world.  

I was told Brunei are allocated to 4 units per year.  This year batches are already sold out, so if you want one better hurry up and deposit for the 2014 batch. I was also been told that there are only 6 units of 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. 

The first batch that arrived for 2013 was Brilliant Black Crystal and Deep Cherry Red Crystal. I was actually been told that second batch for 2013 will arrive in December 2013.  Who would know it actually arrived 2 weeks after the first batch.  Initially I was told second batch is another Brilliant Black Crystal and Bright White. And when I pay a visit to the stock yard to check on my car, I was surprised to see a Redline 2 parking next to my SRT Jeep!  I was pretty mad to be misinform!

Please don't get me wrong, I am very very happy of my Brilliant Black Crystal but I am very disappointed of the way the dealer handle their stocks information.  I learned a lot from this experience.  Next time this won't happen again to me.  Anyway, here are the pictures of the other colors I took from the stock yard, Enjoy!

Deep Cherry Red Crystal - In my opinion, this type of red is more suitable for sedan like the SRT Chrysler 300C

 


Redline 2 - I called this the Ferrari Red!



Bright White - This one was seen outside my shop.  Real thing actually look quite nice on Bright White!

Brilliant Black Crystal - This is my first impression of the black SRT Jeep before my color decision.  As I stepped out from my Dodge, I was greeted by this sinister stance and the black paint job just screamed "BAD BOY" at me.  Best of all, mine is the only one with Panoramic Roof!  So that's when I decided on the Brilliant Black Crystal!  The other Jeep next to my SRT is the normal Grand Cherokee

5 comments:

  1. Pretty sure there's a brown-ish Cherokee SRT (only SRT has the DRL) in KB. First saw it 2-3 months back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap you are correct but that is the 2012 version. 2014 has totally different front and rear lamps. 2014 interior had been fully revamp too

      Delete
  2. lovin your ride...panoramic roof is to be seen and heard.. with 2014, getting one myself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much for brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you selling yours? Whats the reason?

    -Interested buyer

    ReplyDelete