Sunday, August 10, 2014

The New Porsche Macan Has Landed In Brunei!


Yeap it is here already!  I know a lot of  people will ask the obvious question, "How much is it?".  Well there are 3 specifications,  BND$98K for Macan, BND$140K for Macan S and BND$180k for Macan Turbo.  These are estimates standard car prices without options!

I had seen some minor spec-up Macan going from BND108K to 118K.  This particular white example in the showroom is a Macan S and cost a whooping $180k fully spec up!!!  Yes you are looking at a base Cayenne price here!  This car is such a beaut!  I felt in love wit the shape when my friend pull off the cover.  The car scream Porsche DNA instantly!

Sorry for the grainy pictures because I am using my old Note 1 for these photos.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment