Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Day I Sat In A.....Citroen Picasso C4


Today I finally sat in a Citroen.  I always have a soft spot for French car.  They are unique in its own way.  Anyway, as I mentioned early a few of my friends are purchasing a new car.  One of them even brought me along for new car hunting.  We came across this new car from Citroen called PICASSO C4.  It is a MVP with chassis sharing with my previous car, Peugeot 5008.

There is only one spec which is this test car shown here.  It cost about $57000++.  This model is pretty spec-up.  Comes with leather seat, tons of safety feature and my favorite would be the automatic parallel and vertical parking.  Yes I shit you not this car can park itself better that most people because we tried it and it is impressive.

The exterior looks is all up to personal taste.  It has all round LED lightning front and back.  I quite like the exterior look, its funky and yet modern at the same time.  The interior is a whole new ball game. It has two LCD.  One of them is customiseable.  The dash has minimal buttons because they are all touch sensitive or touch screen types.  


That little knob there is for you to put perfume!  Yes I am not kidding.  You can purchase the perfume from the Citroen agent

Citroen has the coolest interior design in my opinion.  If you haven't seen the rest of the models I suggest you visit their showroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment