Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Friends Rides - Porsche Macan


Recently three of my good friends just bought a new car each.   The AMG A45 and BMW X4 had been previewed on my earlier posts.  Last week,  my third friend just pick up this new Porsche Macan in Agate grey Metallic paints.  The car is fitted with optional 19" wheels.  It also has the cool 4 points LED Porsche distinctive DRL systems.  The car damaged my friend's wallet for a cool BND$105K.  He also need to wait more then a month for it to be registered by QAF.

The very first thing my friend did when he took his car was to have his wheels and badges dipped.  It seem like PlasticDip has finally caught on our market.  I have yet to try the product.  Probably will get myself a Matt Black PlasticDip for some badges project on my Porsche Boxster S. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment