Friday, June 12, 2015

Project : Blue Devil - Groovy Shades For My MINI Countryman S!


Just received new goody for my MINI Countryman S.  Come to think about it, it really has been a while since I last touched my MINI. This one here is not a performance enhancement part but more like an accessory for the interior! As you know Brunei weather is freaking hot!  So these shades really help cool down the car.  I bought them for a reasonable price (BND$160++)

Groovy shade are made in Taiwan as stated from the packaging but I believe they also have a factory in Malaysia.  The shades are a tight fitment fit for all my MINI side windows.  It consists of six pieces of shades. Two for the front windows, two for the rear windows and two for the tiny rear windows. It also comes with all the accessories need to fit them.

I purchased these from Groovy Shades Brunei in Facebook. Make sure you look for them as he is the cheapest in town.  The other guy I spoke to told me he is the sole distributor but want to charge me over $200+ for a similar item!  Shop smartly guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment