Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Trip To Brisbane, Australia Pt.1

Holden HSV Monaro GTO with personalized plate!

Hi Readers!  Sorry for not posting in the past 2 weeks as I was having my family holiday at Brisbane, Australia.  It was a fun filled trips.  I also drove to Gold Coast as part of my holiday plan.  Along the way I encountered a lot of nice rides.  Rides which never made it to Brunei anymore, such as Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon.  Here are some pictures I took while holidaying down under! Enjoy!

 My all time favorite HSV, the MALOO R8, which also mean "Thunder" in Aborigines

New Generation Holden Commodere SV6 (VF Series)

Another Holden Monaro with personalized plate "POWRED"

Holden SV6 UTE

This type of Sports Ute is common in Australia.  People uses them to carry tools or goods around.  It is a 2 seater and you can have them in V6 all the way to the HSV V8 performance series.

When Old VZ Series and New Met VF Series

Another Made-In-Australia, the famous Ford Falcon.  Direct competition of Holden Commodore

The Ford Falcon XR6 Sports Ute


Sadly we won't be seeing any Made In Australia Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon in 2-3 years time.  They will be discontinued and will no  longer be made as GM, Ford and Toyota are shutting down their factories in down under.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment