Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Friends Rides - 2015 Toyota Alphard


My friend just took prize with his new 2015 Toyota Alphard.  This photo are quite fresh as he visited me immediately upon picking up the car at NBT Gadong.  This new model will cost you around BND$85K++ for the 2.5litre with 180hp mated with 7 Speed CVT gearbox. Anyway, numbers are not important here because car like this is more toward about style and comfort.


This new third generation Alphard is a whole new meaning of travel with your whole family with STYLE!  It is so luxurious and comfortable sitting at both front and rear.

That grille is a love/hate thing.  When I first saw this car on paper I didn't really like it.  But it is better looking in the flesh.  I can imagine if this is my ride the first thing I would do is soup up the body with cool aerokit!

Nice 4 points DRL LED

More LED at the rear tail lights

18" just enough for the comfort ride home.  What do you think of the wheels?  I kinda like it.

No shortage of luxury here



Twin sunroof are fitted as standard


This model is a 2+2+2, 6 seaters configuration.

This is me and the new owner sitting comfortly!  Look how much leg room this car has after we raised the foot rest up!  By the way we are well over 6 feet tall!

Ah yes! The privacy shades for all the naughty things you can do behind the wheels!

LCD screen and central climate control air-con

Check out the cool mood lightnings.  You can change the color to suit your mood!

Yes that is an Ionizer air purifier called NANOE by Toyota! 

No comments:

Post a Comment