Wednesday, July 27, 2016

New Cars In Brunei - MASERATI Finally in Brunei!!!


*Photos credit to the original owner!!!

Today I just received these pictures from my Whatsapp and was surprised to find out these are spanking brand new Maserati!!!  I actually saw these rides on a trailer last week and was thinking these were just another used car dealer import.  To my surprises I was so wrong, these cars are now parked at Mazda/KIA dealer.  I was told these are brand new and they are testing the market for Maserati!

Here are the prices I was told for these models
  • Maserati MC Stradale - $278k++
  • Maserati GTS - $268k++
  • Maserati Gibli - $173k ~ $178k
  • Maserati Quatroporte - $295++

Those prices were forwarded to me from Whatsapp as well so please check the dealer for comfirmation!  I am quite excited about this new brand in Brunei.  Will probably pop by the dealer when they done setting up.






3 comments:

  1. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    cash for cars brisbane
    cash for cars removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    Cash for Cars Shepparton
    Cash for Scrap Cars Shepparton

    ReplyDelete