Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Car Spotting In Brunei - Nissan Skyline R34 GT


#credit to the original owner of the ride
#credit to the original owner of the photos

We don't get too much JDM spotting in Brunei nowadsya and Thanks to #Jeeb for sending me this cool JDM he spotted recently.  This is the late 90s Nissan Skyline R34 fully modded with Nismo Z-Tune Kit painted in delicious dark purple.   I can't see any gauge pod on the center console so most likely this is a GT model that is fitted with RB20DE engine(correct me if I am wrong).  Nevertheless a very good build especially the rear arch extension to mimic the real GT-R wheel arch.  The rear spoiler also received an extension leg probably a replica JUN kit.

This replica kit will cost you around BND$3000~BND$4000++ from the last time I chatted with a Malaysian KK Worhkshop.  I almost bought this kit back in late 2015 but they required my car to be driven to KK, Sabah which I declined.  As for the color,  I too almost wanted to spray the whole car purple but not this shade.  I initially wanted a lighter purple with blue metallic flack.  In the last minute decision I decided to just respray the whole car back to yellow again as most of you avid readers read about back in 2013.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information i love all these cars.but I also know a simple way to get car valuations online visit IBB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We understand that finding a good mechanic can be difficult, but we assure you that at our Nissan car repair, you'll receive the best possible service at a fair price. So if you're in need of a reliable and affordable Nissan repair shop, give us a call today!

    ReplyDelete