Monday, January 9, 2017

Car Articles - KIA STINGER


The KIA Stinger finally here ladies and gentlemen! I had been following this model from its conceptual design in 2013 to full production model as seen here!

This is KIA take to compete with the BMW 4 Series.  Just look at it!  My jaw literally dropped when I saw the video on Youtube.  If you didn't know I am a big fans of KIA models.  I really love their take on design to compete with the top.   If you look at it the car also screams tons of design cue from the Germans.  There is a bit of Mercedes, BMW and Porsche in it.  The interior at one glance you would had thought it is a Mercedes Benz model interior. LOL!


There are two engine choices, a 255hp 2.0litre 4 bangers and the almighty 3.3 V6 with 365hp that sprint from nor to 62mph (100km/hr) in 5.1 sec!  That is the same time as my Porsche Boxster S!
 

So the big question here is, will it come to Brunei?  I certainly hope so but there are several models from KIA which are not sold in Brunei.  Hopefully KIA Brunei will see the potential of this model and bring in to compete with the Germans.  As for the price I am guessing around BND50K to BND60K.
 

2 comments:

  1. i guess the 3.3 V6 Twin Turbo engine will be price above 70K BND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually, I never comment on blogs, but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up here is more useful information about car transport brisbane to perth.

    ReplyDelete