Monday, April 5, 2010

NISMO wing struts

I had been searching for these pair of NISMO wing struts for *ah-hem*...9 years!!!! I tried to source the original NISMO item but it has been discontinued! Honestly I never thought someone in Australia would actually replicate the whole struts. I bought it online and had it sent to my Australia home and had it brought back by my family recently.

I have to say the quality is top notch. My best $380 spent on my ER34. I will now keep this nicely inside my storeroom until May when my little ER34 will go into Wong Workshop for a full respray!

Nismo Wing Struts


Here is the parcel



The Wing struts


Instructions from the online seller


Now, I will try to get this item from HKS SHH-Proshop and hopefully it is still available in NISMO. Or else the worst senario is to use carbon decals and stickers.


No comments:

Post a Comment