Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Accessory for Lexus IS300....sort of....

LOL. Not exactly new accessory, just something for our new born that we are expecting very soon. I had this purchased and brought back recently by my family from Australia. I always prefer to buy baby stuff from Australia as they are more strict on their quality control especially for baby products.

Mother Choice Child Seat suitable for new born to all the way up to 3 years old



Nice and comfortable~



Vehicle of choice will be Lexus


Luckily the color of the child seat matched the interior of Lexus


Good point about Lexus, there are 3 mounting points for 3 different locations of the back seats


I chose the mounting point behind the passenger seat.


Here are the mounting tools for the child seat



After 45 mins of fixing here and there I finally got the baby child seat mounted properly and safely


Big boss give the tick of approval....


No comments:

Post a Comment