Monday, October 11, 2010

Goodies from Porsche Showroom

Last Saturday, a buddy of mine who work for Porsche Service center called me up to pick up some new brochures and magazines that just arrived.

Here are some of the goodies I picked up!


Latest issue of Christophorus magazine. Christophorus magazine is a Porsche magazine that is published once every 2-3 months.


Here are the latest brochure for Porsche 918 and Porsche recently announced 911 Speedster! The new 911 Speedster was only announced not 1 month ago and now I had in my hand the brochure but not the real thing.... its Limited Production of just 356units and is already sold out!


Drools~~~~~~


This is Porsche DESIGN Driver Selection, inside this thick brochure are pages filled with tons of Porsche merchandise ranging from clothes, bags, toys and many other items with with Porsche brand name....


See the white Porsche 356, that is an electric toy car for 3-5 years old children. Planning to get one for my little boy. I really like the Porsche 356 and since I can't get the real thing, I will settle a little electric model for myself and my son...lol


Wow! I just found a picture of the real Porsche 356 below with the same license plate(K45-286) as the electric toy car above!!! what a surprise find! My guess is the one below is a actual car from Porsche Museum Collection and the electric toy car was modelled from it!


My friend also gave me this two table display cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment