Friday, March 25, 2011

Which One ? Pt.2

Last Tuesday, me and my wife took some time off in the morning to finally give ourselves a chance to go car hunting. If you can recall from my previous post, we had a few mid sized SUV and CUV on the lists that we would like to check it out.

We went to the Car dealers and guess what ? Non of them fit our requirement. Our problem with all the cars is the space in the boot. As I said earlier in the post, we need a boot where it can fit my baby stroller plus other shopping stuff when we go shopping. We were checking the boot space and trying to fit my baby stroller in the mentioned cars(yes, i brought my baby stroller to the showroom hehe), most of them just or barely fit the stroller and left a little or virtually no space for any other stuff. Haiya , you know in life, sometime you just cannot get what you want.

So now we given up hunting for mid-sized SUV or CUV. Now we are upping the scale to full size MPV, SUV or CUV. Here are the lists that we are currently interested in.

Ford S-Max 2011 (MPV) - BND$35K


Jeep Cherokee (SUV) BND$58K


Peugeot 5008 (MPV) BND$62K


Dodge Journey (CUV) BND$49K


Let see how we will go with the new choices. Will post more news very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment