Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Porsche Boxster S at M-WAX Enterprise


It's the time of the year where my car will get its body waxed once every year.  I usual preferred place is at AUTO WERKE at GADONG. This time I decided to to use this company because a friend of mine introduced them to me.  This place is called M-WAX Enterprise and is located at the new Gadong Central.  They were having a promotion when I dropped Boxster S.  The whole package cost only BND$150.00.  The car care products they used are MOTHER from the State.

Before the polishing....


THE RESULT!

With roof down....



What do I think?
The first thing that turn me off when I dropped my car there were the workers were not wearing any uniforms.  To me, attire is very important.  It show you how much you are committed to your product. The workers attires were simple t-shirts, short pants and sandal to wash and polish customer cars. LOL
The end result of my Boxster S is acceptable but I think if I let Auto Werke do the job, they could had done a better job.  But for $150.00 I am not complaining.

Verdict :  I think I prefer Auto Werke the next time I bring my car in for polishing....

No comments:

Post a Comment