Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Baby Javier face a Porsche Cayman S!


Few months ago, Porsche announced that if you "LIKE" them in Facebook and if it reaches 2million "LIKE" they will have a surprise for everyone! Here is what they give to all 2million "Like" user in FB.  

I saw this publicity on FB and quickly "LIKE" them.  True enough, they prepared a very unique Cayman S with 2million faces printed on the car.  Here are the official pictures I got from Porsche dedicated website.  This unique Porsche Cayman S is now on display at Porsche Museum in Germany!  How I wish I can fly there to check it out!

Click here to go to the website or Click the Picture
 

Type in my name "ERIC LIM" and wa-laa, it will show me where is my picture is located in the Cayman S!

See the arrow pointing near to the Number 2?

The final close-up picture actually showing my little boy sitting on my Porsche Boxster S!  

No comments:

Post a Comment