Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting new Shoes for Boxster S

 It's the time of the year where my ride needs a new set of tires.  Sadly, for my little Boxster S, finding the right size seem to be a problem.  Can you believe the whole of Brunei do not have my rear tires size of 265/40-18"??  I searched Yokohama, Bridgestone, Federal and other top brands and all of them gave me the same answer.  I went to my usual tires shop in Berakas and thankfully the owner of the shop loan me 2 used tires for temporary uses. What a day man!!!!!! Now I need to wait don't know how long for new tires....


Another surprise find of the day is the brake caliper.  It is actually made by BREMBO!  Wow!  Cool isn't it?  I never thought Porsche actually outsource their brake caliper with BREMBO.

Here are the rear tires, very very botak already ! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment