Monday, May 28, 2012

New Porsche 911 (991) has landed in Brunei!


The newest Porsche 911 generation has landed code name 991! As expected from Porsche, their car design is more toward on revolution then evolution. For the untrained eyes, the car look almost the same as the outgoing model.  For Porschephile like me, will instantly differentiate the differences. The car over shape is retained but there are lots of new facial design on both front and rear! I just love that new rear LED tail lamp.  Looks just so freaking cool!

This white 911 is the only new 911 in Brunei at the moment, and it is already sold!  I am not too sure about the exact price but I recalled it was somewhere above BND250,000.  Porsche 911 is always my big dream to own one.  Gonna work hard!


 Check out the cut out of 911 logo on the side display panel!  This are original display panel imported all the way from Porsche Germany!


The only 911 I got for myself are these two 911 brochures...sniff sniff..

No comments:

Post a Comment