Saturday, January 12, 2013

JABRA Freeway for Porsche Boxster S


A good friend of mine got this for me from HK.  This is JARBRA Freeway, a bluetooth hands-free system for my Porsche.  As you all know I never optioned for a Bluetooth system from Porsche catalogue.  Till this day I think I made the right choice because the damn thing cost almost BND$2000 for just two buttons on the dash.  

This Jabra Freeway on the other hand only cost me BND$180.00 and is one of the top recommended product in most gadget magazines.  It is very simple to use and has a very loud speaker for clear conversation!  On standby mode it can last almost 1 month!  Talking hour is roughly 7 hours constant.  The best part of this gadget is it being able to automatically activate and deactivate when driver's coming in and out of the car.  This help save the battery power!

This gadget now is nicely clipped on the driver's sunshade.


No comments:

Post a Comment