Monday, March 25, 2013

PROJECT : N.E.S.II - TechArt Front Lip Found!

Guess what readers? I actually came across a shop in Brunei that sell the TechArt front lip that I had been searching for.  Sadly, the shop want it to be purchased as a set with the skirt and spoiler(pic below).  They were asking BND3400!  Well, I didn't go for it because I have one spoiler and a set of TechArt side skirts on stand-by!




 Well,  I had been searching high and low for it and finally came across an online shop in HK that manufactured the TechART front lip for my Project:N.E.S.II. It cost me about USD700 plus shipping.  Which is almost USD2000 cheaper then the original.  The material used is PU type which is more solid than fiber glass.  It should be here in Brunei around April! Will post more picture once its here!


No comments:

Post a Comment