Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Toyota FJ Cruiser spotted!



Spotted another ultra rare car in Menglait the other day.  This is the Toyota FJ Cruiser.  I actually liked this car so much one time in my life but it is now kinda old already.  This here is a used car brought in by Ismakom.  I am not sure about the price but it should be affoardable.  When I first saw this car in magazine I thought it was a HUMMER H2 sized car but now I saw the real thing it is kinda disappointing because it is no bigger then a Toyota Prado.  Haha.

Love the color scheme of blue with white roof top, just like my MINI Countryman!  Am not sure which country of origin this is imported from but it is loaded with accessories both inside and out.  Sorry forgot to take a picture of the interior.   Can't wait to see it on the road soon


1 comment:

  1. how much does roofing cost With years of working with insurance providers and complete storm disaster restoration, there's nothing the RADIN team can't handle

    ReplyDelete