Friday, July 25, 2014

Brunei Map Not GPS


Last month I drove down to Miri, Sarawak with my Jeep for a family weekend trip.  As you know, my car does come with a GPS but only problem is it doesn't has a Brunei map content.  Yes is a very funny joke from Jeep/Chrysler Group.  I hope Jeep/Chrysler will have this problem sort out soon, even with the latest software update recently the map of Brunei is still not shown.

As you can see from below,  that is the map of Miri from the Jeep GPS.  How is it our neighbouring city has their own map and we do not!

I can also check on all sort of GPS information as shown below

While on our way back near the Brunei border I took a quick picture of the Jeep GPS. The yellow patch is Brunei and you can see where the Miri map ends.

Jeep/Chrysler group if you are reading this please get the new patch or update to have Brunei map included!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment