Sunday, July 20, 2014

Porsche 911 Turbo (964) Flat Nose - Update*


Remember last year I posted a rare Porsche 911 (930) Flat Nose?  Today I came across yet another Flat Nose variant!  This is the Porsche 911 Turbo from the 964 model, yeap the same model from Hollywood Blockbuster "Bad Boys" movie driven by Will Smith that do not have a cup holder!  What intrigue me is this particular black 964 belong to the same 930 Flat Nose owner!  And the most shocking part these cars belong to my friend! Truly took me by surprise! I was told these two rides were auctioned off from the Amedeo car yard sales a few years ago.

UPDATED* - Just found out this one if one of 76 Porsche Exclusive with optioned "Slant Nose" or flat nose.  It cost about USD$60,000 for this option on top of the car price of USD$90,000 back in the days.  Damn, the whole car costs about USD$150,000!!! Of the 76 total produced, 39 were allocated to USA, 10 to Japan and the remainig 27 to the rest of the world!!!

"Whale" tail!

Wood grain steering wheel is not my kind of taste but I won't complaint if I ever get my hands on one of these rare beauty! Although I like the red interior contrasting the black dash and door trims!

The modern Porsche 911 Turbo (997.2), one of my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment