Friday, October 17, 2014

Jaguar F-Type Coupe Has Landed In Brunei!


Last month, my family were invited to the launching of Jaguar F-Type Coupe at Empire Hotel.  Well, nobody bother to attend the invitation and they only bother to mention that to me at the very last min or else I would have attend.  LOL.  Anyway, Jaguar Sales rep, Saiful, sent me these photos a few days ago.  I have to say I am lost for words on the Coupe Version. I have yet to see the real thing but judging at the photos alone makes me want to fly over to Jaguar showroom and deposit one for myself.  Well, sadly those are just dream as I have two more car loan commitments to finish off before I can buy another ride.

The price for this beautiful red beast is BND$145K O.T.R.   Yeap you are reading it correctly!  Got to be the most affordable European sports car coupe in Brunei at the moment. This red color is the V6 model.  I am not sure about the V6"S" and V8 "R" Coupe pricing as I didn't bother asking because I know it will be way more then what I can afford.  Engine specification are almost identical to that of the roadsters, 340hp and 380hp for V6 and V6"S".  F-Type Coupe R has 550hp compared to F-Type 495hp but shared the same V8 engine.

I will check out Indera Motors very soon to take a closer look at this beauty personally.  Will post more photos soon!



2 comments: