Friday, October 10, 2014

MINI Countryman S Battery - Dead!


 Last week, my MINI Countryman battery went flat on me when I was having my dinner at iLOTUS.  I have to leave the car there as it was already late.  The following morning I called BMW 24/7 Assistance and have them meet me there at 2.30pm.  I arrived early and surprised to see the BMW rescue car arrived earlier then me. They jumped start my car and I drove the car back to BMW to have the battery checked and replaced.  While on way, the electronics on my console went crazy as you can see on these three pictures.  Luckily this is normal and the BMW dealer manage to do a quick reset to set everything back to normal.  They even replaced a spanking brand new BMW MINI battery for free! Thumbs up for the BMW Service advisor, Azlan and the guy who came and assist me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment