Monday, April 10, 2017

New Car In Brunei - MINI Countryman GEN.2




Sorry for not posting regularly coz my hands got tight up with home and works.  When you are an old man like me with two kids you will understand why it is not convenience to attend event that is held on 7pm evening.

Anyway I did visit the showroom the following day but was not impressed with new Countryman looks when I first lay my eyes on them.  Looks for a car is subjective so I am not going to go into details of why I don't like the car.  

The new car has grown in size as the biggest model in MINI range (20cm longer and 3cm wider).  Price has also gone up from BND$68K to BND$75K for the Cooper "S" model.  The blue color shown here is Cooper S whereas the orange is the standard Cooper.

The car does come with many upgrade technologies and materials as compared to the older model.  Engine has also gone up in capacity.  The "S" model now uses 2000cc engine with 192hp.  Like all MINI models it comes with tons of options for your personal preferences.  

What do you guys think of the new MINI Countryman?








No comments:

Post a Comment