Thursday, August 31, 2017

Project : W210 - Revival and Continuation!


Good news!  I got a new project car!  Remember Project : W210 back in 2010?  If you an avid reader from the beginning when I started this blog you should probably remember.  I took over my family Mercedes Benz E240 (W210) in 2009 and decided to restore the car with some accessories added to it.  Unfortunately due to family and business commitment I decided to drop the project and focus on more important things.  Fast forward to 2017,  the car has been sitting in my parent garage for almost 2 years. From the pictures it looks kinda in a sorry state as it was not even properly maintained but the car is still in great condition despite it being a 20years old car.  My parent bought it new back in 1997 and I still remember it cost around BND$114K at that time.  It is also the first time I drove a Mercedes Benz and since then I am always a big fan of the 3 point stars! Currently a good condition will set you around BND$9K ~ BND$12K. Now I will make sure to completely restore this car to its formal glory with lots of T.L.C and a little bit of personal touch by me!




No comments:

Post a Comment