Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Porsche Boxster S in Brudirect.com

Good morning everyone! In Brunei there are a few local newspaper and a few local online newspaper available for us. Every morning before I start my work I will go to my usual websites to read some news and automotive articles.

Today while I was skim reading the BruDirect.com page, I came a across a picture that somehow look like my car. Upon close inspection, it turn out to be a tiny portion of a my Boxster S front license plate.

The article can be Read Here.

BruDirect.com site


This is the picture that they published


This is what I blogged a month ago


1 comment:

  1. Are you Looking for loan lender?We offer business loans and personal loans with low rate,Visit us today for more information
    Email: lendingcashexperts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete