Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Porsche Boxster S with 19" Turbo Wheels

Had been eyeing on these 19" Porsche Turbo wheels for quite sometimes. I really like the triple blades per spoke design. I had it "trial " fitted on the Porsche configurator and is by far my favorite wheels in the Porsche wheels ranges. Customer can choose to retro fit different wheels design available by Porsche when purchasing any new Porsche Boxster, Cayman and 911. Of course you need to pay additional costs. Almost all the wheels available can be shared among the Porsche model ranges.









Here is one fitted on first gen 987


2 comments:

  1. Halo 3ric:
    Halo I am Dr. Rafael Maciel from Cancun Mexico, I have a Porsche Boxter S 2006, with 18" wheels I am planing to get a set of 19" turbo wheels (front 8.5" and rear 11" wide, wiht 295/30/19 in the rear tires)like the ones on the silver color that is in this picture. I wanted to know what size spacer did you put in this boxter to fit this rear wheels and if you have had any problem regarding the tire contacting the bumper in irregural streets???. Did the car get MUCH HARDER with this wheels???.
    Thanks for any information that you may send to my mail
    rafael@starneuro.com

    Best Regards
    rafael Maciel
    Cancun, Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you Looking for loan lender?We offer business loans and personal loans with low rate,Visit us today for more information
    Email: lendingcashexperts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete