Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project : W210 [ Day 5 : The Ride ]


Day 1 : Announcement
Day 5 : The Ride




DAY 5 :-
Mercedes Benz unveiled the first oval-headlamp E-Class in 1995; it caught the competition off guard, rewrote the book on how a mid-level luxury sedan ought to look, and took the car buying public by storm. But sadly due to poor quality control the car was bombarded by complaints from owner all over the world which also including ME!!!



I will cut the story short, our family took ownership of this ride in 1997 and had been in our stables till now. The car is still in its original Silver color and had no modification to it. Instead this car gave us ton of headaches such as reliabilities and quality issues during its early age.



I had always wanted to make this car look good from its original looks when we first bought it but was always busy with my work and other long lists of "work". Hehe. Recently, I suddenly had the mood to have this dream fulfill. The car is now in its 13 years of age. Sourcing parts is now easy as it is widely available Online, cheaply too.



I will give out more details as what plan I have for this ride in the next post. Please regularly check the progress of this car as I want to make it one of the most enjoyable project I will ever tackle.

1 comment:

  1. Are you Looking for loan lender?We offer business loans and personal loans with low rate,Visit us today for more information
    Email: lendingcashexperts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete