Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daihatsu Materia Interior Saved by LYCROS Enterprise




Good morning! There is one thing I forgot to mention in my last was the Materia interior. Black fabric material is the standard interior fitted from factory. So when I test drove the car, I didn't notice any stains. But when the key was officially handled to me and I took the car home for a thorough inspection, I found out how freaking dirty the seats were!



I really don't know what kind of stains were on the seats as it looks pretty disgusting. LOL. When I was at the previous owner house, I saw that they had three kids, so I think part of the stains could be contributed by the kids.

Can you spot the stains?

Driver's Side


Passenger Side - I really wonder what kind of stain this is, from human? Ewwww......


Rear Bench Seat - the worst of the worst!


Thank goodness, I got a good friend called Louis Wong(8981773) who recently ventured into automotive cleaning business called LYCROS ENTERPRISE.


The best part of Lycros Enterprise is that they are a Mobile Cleaning Center. They can go to any places in Brunei to clean your car, room or whatever that needs to be clean! They uses Korean technology and machine to steam wash your car so no wastage of water. Hence, the "Eco Friendly" logo on the top of the name card!


Mr Louise Wong (please ignore the "Satan inside" logo) LOL, He is here to save my MATERIA interior ass! He dropped by at CH-Toynation, how convenient!


These are the machines that will help revive my MATERIA interior


The STEAM machine



The Air-Con Disinfectant AC21 from Germany


ACTION TIME!


See that pair of gloves? Those are MicroFibre gloves(USA) to protect the exterior and interior of my car(not his hands, :P). This help prevent unnessary scratches on the exterior and interior of the vechicle.


I like it when a person is thorough with their job, this is when you know your car is in good hand!


AND HERE ARE THE BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS!!!

Driver's Seat


Front Passenger Seat


Rear Seats


Perfectly cleaned and executed! Now my car seriously look like a new car, haha. A big shout out to Mr Louise from Lycros Enterprise for the good job on cleaning up the Materia messes! He even throw in free extra service on cleaning my whole interior carpet! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment