Monday, August 15, 2011

Introducing My Ride No.4, Daihatsu Materia!




Good Morning! Yes! This is my Ride No.4, the DAIHATSU MATERIA that I acquired no more then 2 weeks ago! As mentioned earlier on, I was searching for a car so that I can promote my CH-Toynation. After the long search, I finally found one which was also once in my want-to-own list before my Lexus IS300.

When I went and check out the car, I was caught by surprise to see the car has the same body color(Bluish Pearl White) as my ex-Lexus IS300. The mileage on the dial also just passed 30,000km, very low given that it is a 4 years old car.

The car is well maintained by the previous owner but do have some problems when I was testing it. Firstly, there were 4 small dents on the drivers side door. Apart from that, there is nothing much that I can complaint given the great condition and accident free on the MATERIA.

I am also in the process of ordering parts and accessories for this MATERIA. LOL. Soon, you will see more updates and changes on this ride. So there you go, Eric's Ride No.4, if you were expecting a sport car then I am sorry that I disappoint you. LOL. Keep watch!



No comments:

Post a Comment