Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Peugeot 5008



Here it is, our first photoshoot for our family automobile, Peugeot 5008.  These are some exterior shots I took around my house area.   I will have more post on Peugeot 5008 in the near future.  

The color you are looking at is Vapor Grey.  Engine is a 1.6 turbo-charged 4 cyclinders with output of 115kw/154hp.  Torque is rated at 240Nm at 1400rpm.  It has a 6 speed "Tiptronic" automatic transmission from Porsche(Yes, I am not kidding!).  The standard exterior accessories or equipments that came with our car are 17" alloy wheels, full-size Panoramic roof,  parking sensors, Xenon HID lighting with Corner lighting and full chrome trims


Other "Cool" equipments are 
  • Distance Alert
  • Parking Assistance
  • Electric Parking Brake
  • Hill Assist

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Linda frm Taiping, Perak. I'm considering of buying the 5008. It's still very new here in Malaysia. I'll be grateful if you could give some feedback/comments of the car.....fuel consumption, maintenance etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, nice to meet you! So far the Peugeot 5008 is working fine for us! (touch wood ^_^). Everything is working perfectly. In its 7months we rack up 15,000km already and the first maintenance was serviced during the 5000km. As for fuel consumption, I would say it is still acceptable to my standard. It all depend how heavy foot you are on the gas pedal. Fuel is cheap in Brunei so it doesn't really matter to us. Both my wife and me shared the car, if she has to use the car for work which is roughly 30km return trip, the fuel will usually last 6-7 days. Overall, if this is a family car, your family will enjoy it, great boot spaces, powerful engine and dont forget that panaromic roof! Kids will love it. Hope this help

    ReplyDelete