Thursday, September 15, 2011

Re-Fresh ER34 - New Prosport Gauges Trial Fitted!


Good afternoon Readers!  Just a small update on Re-Fresh ER34 here.  Remember the Prosport Gauges that I purchase online?  Yeah, I had it trial fitted on the existing GReddy Gauge holder.   Incase you didn't know, the gauges that I bought was 52mm in size.  GReddy gauge holder only holds 60mm, so obviously it won't fit (I knew that anyway when I bought the gauges).

I have a few choices here, either remove the whole GReddy Gauge holder and had the two new gauges fitted on the A-pillar which also mean I have a piece of gauge holder lying around unused.....

....or figure out a way to fit this 52mm gauge without removing the GReddy Holder. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Should have just stayed with the 60cm gauges unless you get a center pod that can hold three 52mm gauges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. furry - ahaha, I like these new gauges that I bought recently, sadly it doesn't come with 60mm so I have to settle with 52mm....

    ReplyDelete