Sunday, September 25, 2011

PROJECT : M - OEM Spoiler Installed!



Yes!  Spoiler is up and ready for some down force!  LOL, as if the car can travel more than 180km/hr.  Well here it is, installed by my favorite accessories center, AUTOSMART at Serusop. 


Yeah that is the current register number,  I didn't black out the pic because it is for temporary time only. Incase you didn't know, AUTOSMART now cater for bodykits as well.  They even have their own OVEN ROOM for full car painting!

Here it is, the original CD player from the factory

This player is made by PIONEER, I am quite surprise as I do know Toyota do have their own I.C.E company that handle original equipped car.

Secondly, look how cheap these speakers are!  LOL

I believe this set is from the the front....

.....and weight around 450gram.  So so la for a cheap speaker
  

These I strongly believe belong to the rear,  Why?  Look how freaking small the magnet is!!!!  I was so shocked to find such a super cheap speaker installed at both rear doors.  The magnet is about the size of Brunei 50cents!  LOL, yes I am not kidding you!

And the best part is it weight only 200gram!  You know how freaking light that is?  Rougly the weight of 1~2 KIT-KAT chocolate bars.  LOL

 These are the front tweeters, nothing major here....

So now you had seen the original equipments taken out from the car, which means all the after-market I.C.E for PROJECT:M had already been installed into the car!!!  

I will post more about these very soon!


1 comment:

  1. The speakers you say from the back, are actualy the frontspeakers (the tiny magnet indeed)
    The speakers you mention for the front are actualy the backspeakers :)

    Anyways, smart job to have them replaced :D

    ReplyDelete