Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peugeot 5008 first problem!


Firstly, my apologize for not updating the page for so long.   Reason is also nothing much has happened between me and my cars for the pass weeks.  

Today I got a problem with my 5008 battery,  the car battery is starting to show the symptom of going die/flat very soon. I am a bit surprised that the battery life is so short because the car is only less then 10 months old!

Because of the soon-to-be dead battery, every time I started my car these two warnings pop-up.  First is the parking brake and second is the ESP/ASR or basic term, the traction control.  Just like my ER34 last time when it was still in automatic transmission.  Every time the battery is about to die, the gearbox will always jammed at 2nd gear.   After replacing the battery, everything will go back to normal.

I already pop the car into Peugeot workshop for a check-up before changing to a new battery.  Lets hope is nothing major.


1 comment:

  1. hi have you sorted the problem out my pug 3008 has got this problem took it to a garage put on diagnostics sad it needed a passengers rear abs sensor new one fitted still got the same problem.

    ReplyDelete