Thursday, November 17, 2016

Just me and the GT3RS


Today I dropped by at QAF Porsche again to pass them my Boxster S finished center console.  I was so excited when I saw the Lava Orange GT3RS proudly display at the showroom.  Immediately went and take my sweet time to admire this beautiful machine.  No crowd!  Just me and the machine!  So peaceful when you have the time to adore the design and beauty!

This car is pretty much spec up with all the possible options on the catalogue.  If you look at the top photo, the front wheel arch is higher then the rear that is because the Porsche Front Axle Lift system has been activated and raised the car by 30mm.  Those are useful when you traveling to places that has humps or steep road.  




Yes the logo is sticker to save weight! LOL





Very very sticky tires and also very very expensive too!

No comments:

Post a Comment