Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Project N.E.S II - Painted Center Console Pt.3


Finally done!!! Turns up way better then I thought.  What do you guys think?  This is also an option from Porsche catalogue.  You can have it painted silver or matching body color.  Price ranging from $1000~$1500.  I got mine painted for only BND$180.00.  The old center console problem is always an eyesore to look at every time I sat inside the car.   Now I can enjoy the newly painted console.  Lap Sing workshop did a phenomenal job with the color matching and paint job!  You guys should look for them when you have body panel to paint or repair. The workshop is also in the progress of transforming a Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi to Mitsubishi Evolution V!!! Yes I am talking about the full widebody with the AWD system. The workshop also handle super cars from my last few visit. Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment